In 2006 the state of Tennessee passed the Tennessee Responsible Vendor Act, which results in reduced penalties for illegal sales to minors by certified vendors. Upon certification vendors will not have their
license revoked or suspended upon an initial violation. Instead they are faced with a penalty not to exceed $1,000 per offense of a sale to a minor.
Nonparticipating vendors will now face increased civil penalties. Noncompliant vendors guilty of a sale to a minor will now face license suspension or revocation or a penalty not to exceed $2,500. Municipal Beer Boards may also revoke the license of noncompliant
vendors on 1st offense of a sale to a minor. To become compliant with the Tennessee Responsible Vendor Act each vendor employee must complete a responsible vendor training program within 61 days.
is the first program of its kind to offer online, fully automated certified training for Tennessee’s Responsible Vendor Program. We are 100% certified with the Tennessee Alcohol & Beverage Commission
. Reduce your paperwork, reduce the hassle. We offer cost effective, competitive fees. We guarantee our program will make it easy for your company to become fully compliant with Tennessee’s Responsible Vendor Act of 2006. Sign up
with us today and become a certified Responsible Vendor.
RESPONSIBLE VENDOR BENEFITS
Click here to use our Cost Calculator
Tennessee ID - It's the Right Thing to do!
- A Tennessee ID trained staff results in reduced sales to Minors.
- Fewer infractions save you time & money.
- Retailers certified as Responsible Vendors pay less fines and cannot have their licenses suspended or revoked (1st offense) if there is an infraction.
- The Training & Testing process is easy & convenient (100% online).
- Retailers can require successful TN ID training & certification as a condition of pre-employment.
- The Tennessee ID Training program is very cost effective. Payments are 100% secure using the PayPal online payment system.
- Retailers can improve their standing as a community Partner. Reduced sales to Minors make the local streets safer for all.